Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Block B in the House!!

So today we were going to put up our thoughts on KCON and all the fun things that we did to get ready for it to replace a K-pop review, but unfortunately Autumn and Becca are slow so that isn't going to get posted at the moment, but something else wonderful and glorious and magical has happened, that's right,





I just don't know what to do with myself right now because no one I know in Utah cares about K-pop so I'm just sitting here forever alone spazzing out. Block B is even trending worldwide on Twitter right now which goes to show how many happy people there are right now.

And you know what is happening in two days? Heechul is coming back from the army! I'm not sure if my life could get any better than it is at this moment.


~ Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment