Sunday, March 30, 2014

CL - The Baddest Female Doll

I have created a masterpiece! A masterpiece I say! Look at that thing! Admire the headdress!

Now that I've got that out of my system.........

CL is the leader of the girl group 2NE1 and this is one of the MANY outfits from her solo debut "The Baddest Female" and while I didn't really like the song, that outfit was rather amazing.

I don't think that I can say that CL was harder to make than Hwon, because even though the headdress was no easy task, it's not structural like his crown, nor does CL have any embroidery. This was the first time I had ever used any kind of metal though and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. All I really did was cut a chain up, but it was still something new and I like trying new things.

The reason that I made this, along with a few others, was because I wanted to try to start an Etsy account or something similar and see if I could sell a few, except now something else has come up and I don't think starting an Etsy account would be the best thing to do now. What am I going to do with all these guys now?

No comments:

Post a Comment