Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sehun - Wolf Doll

Next up in the "Dolls Made for an Etsy Account that is Never Going to Happen" collection is Sehun! He's the maknae of the K-pop group EXO. This, of course, is from the Wolf era, the era that brought much, much joy to all the Exotics out there who were starting to tip over that edge they had already been teetering on for so long.

The main reason that I wanted to make a Sehun doll was because I wanted to do his hair because, let's be honest, his hair is crazy awesome.

I always make these dolls at my kitchen table and man, there were just mountains of felt everywhere. There was a large pile of red felt since his entire outfit is red. It was also because I COULD NOT make his hat. I don't know why I had so much trouble making it, but this is hat number three.

Then there was the pile of nine different sheets of felt, some full sized and some scraps which made it very hard to find what I needed. I usually watch things on my laptop as well while creating and I almost lost my laptop under the felt. Seriously, it was a problem.

~ Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment