Saturday, February 1, 2014

Are you Watchinng "Inspiring Generation"?

Because if you aren't, you totally should because it's awesome. Why is it so awesome you ask? Well, I would be more than happy to tell you.

The cinematography is freaking gorgeous 

 
There are more ships in this harbor than any harbor should rightfully have. We'll just have to see who sails and who sinks.  


Jung Tae and Ok Ryeon                 Soo Ok and Ok Ryeon

 Gaya and Shinichi                                 Aoki and Gaya

Jung Tae and Il Hwa                           Jung Tae and Gaya

These are all the main pairings and as you can see, Gaya is a hot commodity. Gaya and Ok Ryeon are literally the only important females in the story so I guess when you only have two options, the suitors pile up. 

Right now I am rooting for the Soo Ok and Ok Ryeon pairing because I am kind of in love with Kim Jae Wook and I don't think that Jung Tae really likes Ok Ryeon. It feels like it's a sense of duty type of deal. For Gaya, I'm stuck between Shinichi and Aoki. Is it wrong that I don't ship the main paring? Will that change in the future? Who knows. 

If it doesn't though, Jung Tae and Il Hwa can just continue to try to kill each other, or rather Il Hwa can keep knocking Jung Tae on his butt. 

Along with there being an insane amount of ships, there is also an abundance of gorgeous and talented men. Seriously, why are there so many male characters in this drama, it's hard to keep track sometimes.

 Kim Jae Wook                                 Song Jae Rim 

   Jo Dong Hyeok                                Kim Hyung Joon

When I heard that Kim Hyung Joong was going to be in a new drama I was interested in watching it; not because I was in love with him or anything, but because he hasn't done anything since Playful Kiss and I didn't really enjoy that drama. Then when I found out that Kim Jae Wook and Song Jae Rim were going to be in it too, that definitely sealed the deal. Give me more of them please.

The OST is beautiful

Um, how do you put a picture up for this? The music really is wonderful in this drama. It adds to the feel of the scene rather than take away from it. There is also a nice mix of traditional sounds and modern sounds that correlate well to the scenes they are accompanying. 

The acting and the story line are also quite wonderful

I have been rather stressed out on multiple occasions while watching this drama and that is a good thing. Even though we know our main character can't die, I have been scared and on the edge of my seat quite often for their lives even though there would be no drama if they died now.

The story, thus far, hasn't been romantically driven either which is a nice change. I guess it's a little hard for a story to be romantically driven when the main girl would like to painfully murder the main guy's family in front of him.


Overall, if this drama continues to be this good, it will probably be one of my favorite dramas of the year. We're only on episode six, so there is definitely time for the writers to panic and ruin everything (because that does happen), but let's all pray that it doesn't.

~ Alora


No comments:

Post a Comment