Thursday, November 14, 2013

Jellyfish, What am I Suppose to do With all These Feels?

Seriously, I don't know what to do with myself right now I am so excited about all this VIXX stuff that's going down. I touched on this for a second in my "Only U" mv review post, but I have recently come into a great love for VIXX. I think that it can easily be said that they will never over take Block B because I love me some Block B, but they are a very close second. I could see Block B and VIXX being friends. It would probably also be the noisiest friendship on the planet and Leo would probably end up killing either himself or everyone around him, except for maybe Ken and Hongbin.

When this video comes out, these boys will have put out five music videos this year. Five. I thought that BAP and U-KISS were work-a-holics, but that title now has officially been given to VIXX. Congratulations, I guess. Now take your trophy and go sleep, good gracious.

Back to my feels......these teasers are really cool. Let us look at them in all their macabre glory shall we?


I'm weird in the fact that I like these types of photos and reading Edgar Allen Poe and everything that is in the macabre category, but I cannot watch scary things. I absolutely cannot do horror things, but I love these subtly creepy things at the same time. It is a fine balance and it makes sense to me and that's all that matters.

These pictures are so cool though! My favorite picture is definitely N's because, dude looks dead. It's super creepy and wonderful. My second favorite would have to be Hyuk's. His photo is different than the other five and I love how it looks like he is falling apart and being controlled by some outside force.

I also really like the voodoo doll in the pictures. As weird as this may sound, I want one. I think that they are really cool looking and that Jellyfish should sell them because I would be all over that. I could totally make one though, but it's not the same!

Then to make their creepy doll even cooler, they made a gigantic one and stuck it to their building! It's probably totally not fluffy and cuddleable, but I want to hug it. 


Now for the most important thing that is going to happen, the music video. I think that it is pretty safe to say that in two weeks the post will be about VIXX unless something else amazing happens because the music video looks like it is going to be really cool. I'm also wondering if there is going to be two different music videos since there are two different teasers, the first one and the second one that is "rated R" because it is way more intense than the first one.

I was really digging the second one because you got to see all the different rooms that this random chick has VIXX trapped in and also because Hongbin all of a sudden is becoming really awesome. Not that he hasn't always been pretty cool, but I think that he is my favorite person in VIXX after Leo.


Seriously, where is all the scary intensity coming from? I love it.


The only problem that I have with the teasers at the moment is that it does feel a little like "Hyde" because of the creepy decrepit house sets they're in. I am also a little worried that Shaowls are going to come in with their torches and pitchforks because of the beginning when Ken being swung up into the air like Taemin was as the beginning of "Everybody". I just saw on comments on Youtube, it's already happening. *sigh* 

Finally, from the sound byte, this song sounds like it is going to be pretty high energy and dark sounding. I don't want to say that I was disappointed in "Hyde", because that is hardly the case, but I was hoping that it was going to be darker than it actually was. I think that is another reason that I like the second teaser better than the first one, because it is more intense sounding and that is what I want!

I think that it is pretty safe to say that I will be hovering at my computer at 9pm on Tuesday. Who else is excited?

~ Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment